Monday, October 29, 2007

Updates From Germany & Kuwait

Germany. Mariah was featured in the October 25th issue of In Touch magazine, pages 48 & 49.


Mariah Loves Butterflies
Mariah Carey (38). One day without butterflies? Inconceivable for this singer... Mariah Carey is wild about these tender little creatures - butterflies! She even decorates her whole body with butterfly accessories. From glitter patterns on her back to rings and necklaces, she's got it all. How did she become that passionate about butterflies? "It all happened coincidentally 'cause I actually hadn't been that much into butterflies in the past. Shortly before breaking up with my former husband, I wrote a song entitled 'Butterfly'", recalls the popstar. "When I later left the house that we had bought together, when I spread my wings to be free, I suddenly noticed a tiny butterfly imprinted in the middle of my coat. I thought to myself, 'How funny!' and started wearing butterflies from that moment on." Meanwhile, butterflies have even become Mariah's own trademark.
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us
Free Image Hosting at www.ImageShack.us


Kuwait. "M by Mariah Carey" is now available at VaVaVoom and Debenhams stores. The 50 ml bottle is priced at 17 Kuwaiti Dinars (US$61) and the 100ml bottle at 23.500 Kuwaiti Dinars (US$84). Here are photos of the "M" display at VaVaVoom store in
Kuwait City.



Source: MariahDailyJournal | Mohammed

No comments: