Saturday, October 13, 2007

The Adventures Of Mimi Tracklisting

Following are the content details for the new Mariah Carey DVD release, "The Adventures of Mimi," as listed on FNAC France.

Disc 1
Concert: Opening Video - It's Like That - Heartbreaker - Dreamlover - My All - Shake It Off - Vision Of Love - Fly Like A Bird - I'll Be There - Fantasy - Don't Forget About Us - Always Be My Baby - Honey - I Wish You Knew - Can't Let Go - One Sweet Day with Boyz II Men - Hero - Make It Happen - We Belong Together - Butterfly Reprise
Bonus: Jukebox Function - Backstage

Disc 2
Making Of of the Tour (40 minutes)
6 Karaoke songs: Sing w/o Mariah - Shake It Off - Vision Of Love - I'll Be There - Always Be My Baby - Honey

The DVD is scheduled for release in France on November 19th. French fans can pre-order now at FNAC for 25,76 Euro.

Source: MariahDaily

No comments: